- Columbia Powerdrain Water Shoes
- Frye Sandals – My loves.
- Classic Toms
- Guess Jeans – Many people say not to bring jeans, but I wear my jeans almost every day so I couldn’t leave these at home.
- 2 pairs of jean shorts
- Black Leggings
- Under Armour Shorts – For hikes, especially out west.
- 1 pair of board shorts – These will be for a rafting trip we have planned in Idaho, they will not come along for the rest of the trip.
- Long Sleeve BCBG Tee
- Short Sleeve Victoria Secret V-neck
- 5 Target Wife Beater style Tanks – Jeans and a Target tank are my main outfit at home, so I knew I would need a few of these.
- Lacy Tank
- Quarter Length Under Armour Tee
- Short Sleeve Under Armour Tee
- American Eagle Dress – both dresses are simple cotton dresses.
- BCBG Dress
- Marmot Rain Jacket – This jacket is super thin and very packable *Definitely recommend getting it on Ebay, you can get it for about ¼ of the price*
- Long Sweater for all outfits
- Columbia Jacket
- Sarong – This will be something to pick up along our journey
- Diesel Bathing Suit with an extra plain black top
- 10 Pair Victoria Secret Lacies
- 7 pairs of Socks
- Sports Bra
- Regular Bra
- 2 Bandeau Bras
- A few elastic headbands – to spice up my outfit a little